Liège, the fervent city is proud to welcome the furries for the Ouftimeet #14 that will happen on January 26, 2019.
Registration is mandatory and will open on January 11 at 20:00, even if you don’t come for the full day. Registrations are closed on January 20th.
Places for the pizzeria restaurant are limited to 30 persons. The pizzeria is just in front of the mini-golf.
- 11h30 : We meet in front of the Delen Private Bank Liège (Bus Stop Pont D’avroy).
- 12h00 : We go to the Pizzeria Pugliese (wood-fired oven).
- 13h45 : Then we’ll go to The Square (mini-golf).
- 17h30 : Boardgames, videogames and drinks tat the Pixel Café.
- 20h00 : Official ending of the furmeet.
For the most courageous you can still enjoy Liège with your friends after the end of the furmeet ;).
For the Fursuiters a room will be provided where you can put on your fursuits.
- We’ve got a Telegram Channel: telegram.me/Ouftimeet .
- Water bottles and snacks are freely offered to the fursuiters.
- Helpers, let also know who you are! We at least need one helper per Fursuiter.
- Bringing a digital camera is highly recommanded!
- If you have any question or any problem send us a note, an email (bark —aaaat— tachfur —doooot— fr), or contact Gabriel Tach via Telegram (@AchillobatorRex).
- Most parking spots are metered and private parking facilities. If you don’t mind to walk a bit, you can park your car at the Palais des Congrès and then walk for 15 minutes.
How to come by train
- If you come by train, stop at Liège-Guillemins train-station and catch the buses that go in direction of Liège Opéra, Place Saint Lambert or République Française (48, 1, 4, 377, 25, 27, 30). Bus stop is Pont d’Avroy.
- An alternative way is to take the train up to Liège-Carré.
- For the back-trip, after the bar, you can take the bus 2 or 3 to the Liège-Guillemins train station.
- This furmeet is organised in a good spirit and we hope that everyone will have fun. So any negative behaviour can be sanctioned by a ban from the next Ouftimeets.
- MINORS ARE ONLY ALLOWED only if they are accompanied by an adult and under their responsability. They are not allowed to drink spirits and liquor if they are less than 18 years old, and beers and vines if they are less than 16 years old.
- You allow us to take pictures during the event and share them on the internet (we won’t tag them with your name).
- The Square: Boulevard de la Sauvenière, 136B / 4000 Liège.
- Pizzeria Pugliese: Boulevard de la Sauvenière 129 / 4000 Liège.
- Pizzeria: 10-12€
- The Square/Goolfy: around 8€ per person..
- Pixel Café: around 2.5€ for a drink.