Liège, the fervent city is proud to welcome the furries for the Ouftimeet #13 that will happen on July 28, 2018.
Registration is mandatory, even if you don’t come for the full day. Registrations are closed on July 27.
Due to the strong heat, there won’t be a fursuiting session this time.
- 11h00 : Meeting in front the Guillemins Train Station.
- 12h30 : BBQ at the Sart Tilman, Éducation Physique..
- 15h30 : Group picture.
- 17h30 : It’s time to drink a fresh beer at the Vaudrée.
- 20h00 : Official ending of the furmeet.
For the most courageous, you can still enjoy Liège with your friends after the end of the furmeet ;).
In case of bad weather the event will be maintained as the BBQ is covered.
- We’ve got a Telegram Channel: telegram.me/Ouftimeet .
- Bringing a digital camera is highly recommanded!
- If you have any question or any problem send us a note, an email (bark —aaaat— tachfur —doooot— fr), or contact Gabriel Tach via Telegram (@AchillobatorRex).
- Parking at the barbecue is free. Later, nearby the Vaudrée there is a free parking for customers at the #104 in the same street.
How to come by train
If you come by train, stop at Liège-Guillemins train-station and take the bus 48 from there direction CHU/Sart Tilman. The Vaudrée’s is nearby Liège-Jonfosse train station.
- This furmeet is organised in a good spirit and we hope that everyone will have fun. So any negative behaviour can be sanctioned by a ban from the next Ouftimeets.
- MINORS ARE ONLY ALLOWED only if they are accompanied by an adult and under their responsability. They are not allowed to drink spirits and liquor if they are less than 18 years old, and beers and vines if they are less than 16 years old.
- You allow us to take pictures during the event and share them on the internet (we won’t tag them with your name).
- Barbecue: it costs around 10€/meal (no drinks included). 5€ for the use of the barbcue if you want to cook your own meals.
- Vaudrée: 3€ per drink.
- Vaudrée 2: Rue Saint-Gilles 149 / 4000 Liège.
- BBQ / Education Physique / Allée des Sports, 2/ 4000, Liège