Liège, the fervent city is proud to welcome the furries for the Ouftimeet #12 that will happen on May 26, 2018.
Registration is mandatory, even if you don’t come for the full day. Registrations are closed on May 25th.
Dear fursuiters, your registration is mandatory so that we can prepare enough snacks and water for you. We are still waiting for the green light to install a tent where the fursuiters can put their fursuits on and off, have a coolbox for the cooling vests and have snacks and drinks. .
Bring your own food at the picnic, you can also bring food and drinks to share with your friends :).
- 12h00 : Lets meet at the
Ouftimeet tentin the Parc de la Boverie .
- 12h30 : Picnic in the Parc.
- 15h30 : Group picture.
- 16h00 :
Fursuiting sessionends. 18h00: It’s time to drink a fresh beer at the Vaudrée.
- 20h00 : Official ending of the furmeet.
For the most courageous, you can still enjoy Liège with your friends after the end of the furmeet ;).
In case of bad weather
- 14h00 : Lets meet at the Vaudrée 2 were we’ll drink and play parlour games until 20h00.
- We’ve got a Telegram Channel: telegram.me/Ouftimeet .
- Water bottles and snacks are freely offered to the fursuiters.
- Helpers, let also know who you are! We at least need one helper per Fursuiter.
- Bringing a digital camera is highly recommanded!
- If you have any question or any problem send us a note, an email (bark —aaaat— tachfur —doooot— fr), or contact Gabriel Tach via Telegram (@AchillobatorRex).
- Most parking spots are metered and private parking facilities. If you don’t mind to walk a bit, you can park your car at the Palais des Congrès and then walk for 15 minutes.
How to come by train
If you come by train, stop at Liège-Guillemins train-station and take the bus from there. The Vaudrée’s is nearby Liège-Jonfosse train station.
- This furmeet is organised in a good spirit and we hope that everyone will have fun. So any negative behaviour can be sanctioned by a ban from the next Ouftimeets.
- MINORS ARE ONLY ALLOWED only if they are accompanied by an adult and under their responsability. They are not allowed to drink spirits and liquor if they are less than 18 years old, and beers and vines if they are less than 16 years old.
- You allow us to take pictures during the event and share them on the internet (we won’t tag them with your name).
- Vaudrée: 3€ per drink.
- Vaudrée 2: Rue Saint-Gilles 149 / 4000 Liège.
- Palais des Congrès de Liège : Esplanade de l’Europe, 2/ 4020, Liège.
- Parc de la Boverie: Parc de la Boverie / 4020, Liège.