Liège, the fervent city is proud to welcome the furries for the Ouftimeet #10 that will happen on January 27, 2018.
Registration is mandatory, even if you don’t come for the full day. Registrations are closed on January 24th.
Dear fursuiters, your registration is mandatory so that we can prepare enough snacks and water for you.
Places for the burger restaurant are limited to 27 persons.
- 12h00 : Delicious Burgers at the Huggy’s Bar.
- 14h00 : Fursuit walk in the Greenhouses of the Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Liège).
- 14h30 : Group picture.
- 16h30 : Parlour games at the Vaudrée’s.
- 20h00 : Official ending of the furmeet.
For the most courageous you can still enjoy Liège with your friends after the end of the furmeet ;).
Extra events for the fursuiters
- 11h00-11h30 : you can leave your stuff at Tach’s place (near the restaurant).
- 13h30-14h00 : you can go at Tach’s place to get your stuff back.
- 16h00: you need to freshen up? Ask Tach 30 minutes before.
It still has to be confirmed, but there might be great chance you will have a room where to put your stuff and suit up at the Greenhouses.
- We’ve got a Telegram Channel: telegram.me/Ouftimeet .
- Water bottles and snacks are freely offered to the fursuiters.
- Helpers, let also know who you are! We at least need one helper per Fursuiter.
- Bringing a digital camera is highly recommanded!
- If you have any question or any problem send us a note, an email (bark —aaaat— tachfur —doooot— fr), or contact Gabriel Tach via Telegram (@AchillobatorRex).
- Most parking spots are metered and private parking facilities. If you don’t mind to walk a bit, you can park your car at the Palais des Congrès and then walk for 15 minutes.
How to come by train
If you come by train, stop at Liège-Guillemins train-station or Liège-Jonfosse. The Vaudrée’s is near
- This furmeet is organised in a good spirit and we hope that everyone will have fun. So any negative behaviour can be sanctioned by a ban from the next Ouftimeets.
- MINORS ARE ONLY ALLOWED only if they are accompanied by an adult and under their responsability. They are not allowed to drink spirits and liquor if they are less than 18 years old, and beers and vines if they are less than 16 years old.
- You allow us to take pictures during the event and share them on the internet (we won’t tag them with your name).
- Palais des Congrès de Liège : Esplanade de l’Europe, 2/ 4020, Liège.
- Huggy’s Bar : Boulevard d’Avroy 122 / 4000, Liège.
- Vaudrée 2 : Rue Saint-Gilles, 149; 4000 Liège.
- Botanic Garden-Jardin Botanique and Greenhouses: Rue Fusch 3 / 4000, Liège.
- Huggy’s: 15-17€ for a burger and a drink.
- Greenhouses: we are organizing a Pay What You Want (the normal entry price is 2,5€; so if you don’t want to pay,, you don’t have to). Part of the excess will be donated to the association that takes care of the Greenhouses, and a part for tipping the waiters at the restaurants/bars.
- Vaudrée: 3€ per drink.