Furries of every age
Wouldn’t you like to see something strange
Come with us and you will see,
This our town of Halloween
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night
Get out of your coffins, come play tricks or treats at the spooky Boo!ftimeet on November 2.
Lycanthropy is allowed in the bar, bring your fursuit with you.
Registration is mandatory. Registrations are closed on October 31. Dear fursuiters, your registration is mandatory so that we can prepare enough straws for you.
- 14h30 : Meeting in front of the Opera Royal de Liège.
- 15h00 : On our way to the Pixels Café.
- 15h30 : Spooky video games, murder party and drinks at the Pixels Café!
The furmeet officially ends at 20h30.
Pixels Café: 2,5€-3€ per beer in average.
- We’ve got a Telegram Channel: telegram.me/Ouftimeet .
- Tap water is available for the fursuiters.
- Helpers, let also know who you are! We at least need one helper per Fursuiter.
- Bringing a digital camera is highly recommended!
- If you have any question or any problem contact us through our Ouftimeet page on Facebook or the contact form on the website.
- Most parking spots are metered and private parking facilities. If you don’t mind to walk a bit, you can park your car at the Palais des Congrès and then walk for 20-25 minutes or at the Parking at the Rue St Gilles, 104 (from 7:00 to 23:00) .
How to come by train
If you come by train, stop at Liège-Guillemins train-station and take the bus from there. The nearest train station from the Pixels Café is the Liège Saint-Lambert train station.
- This furmeet is organised in a good spirit and we hope that everyone will have fun. So any negative behaviour can be sanctioned by a ban from the next Ouftimeets.
- MINORS ARE ONLY ALLOWED only if they are accompanied by an adult and under their responsibility. They are not allowed to drink spirits and liquor if they are less than 18 years old, and beers and wines if they are less than 16 years old.
- You allow us to take pictures during the event and share them on the internet (we won’t tag them with your name).
- Palais des Congrès de Liège: Esplanade de l’Europe 2,/4020 Liège.
- Parking Collège Saint Servais: Rue Saint Gilles 104/ 4000 Liège.
- Pixels Café: Rue du Mery 14 / 4000 Liège. facebook.com/pixelscafeliege