18/06/2017: It will not be possible to fursuit, the program has been changed
Liège, the fervent city is proud to welcome the furries for the Ouftimeet #8 that will happen on June 24, 2017.
Registration is mandatory, even if you don’t come for the full day. Registrations are closed on June 17.
Places for the burger picnic are limited to 30 persons.
- 9h30: Meeting near the playground in the Parc de la Boverie.
- 10h00 : Breakfast on the grass. Bring your own breakfast and share with the others. And it will also be Parlour Game Time!
- 10h30 : Group picture.
- 12h00 : A burger picnic will be organised in the park! We will take the orders.
- 14h00 : Parlour game.
- 16h00 : Group picture.
- 16h00-18h00: Visit of the fine art museum of the Boverie.
- 18h00 : You can walk freely in the museum or play a parlour game.
- 19h00 : If you’re not tired yet, we will head for the Pot-au-Lait.
The furmeet officialy ends at 20h30.
Events for the Fursuiters
CANCELED: there will be no furwalk or fursuiting in the museum.
- Pot au lait: 3€ per beer in average.
- Huggy’s Bar: 15-17€ (burger and a drink).
- Museum: 3€ for the permanent collection if wer’re at least 15 persons.
- We’ve got a Telegram Channel: telegram.me/Ouftimeet .
- Water bottles are freely offered to the fursuiters.
- Helpers, let also know who you are! We at least need one helper per Fursuiter.
- Bringing a digital camera is highly recommanded!
- If you have any question or any problem send us a note, an email (bark –aaaat– tachfur –doooot– fr), or contact Gabriel Tach via Telegram (@AchillobatorRex).
- Most parking spots are metered and private parking facilities. If you don’t mind to walk a bit, you can park your car at the Palais des Congrès and then walk for 15 minutes.
- A free Ouftimeet flag is offered!
How to come by train
If you come by train, stop at Liège-Guillemins train-station. The nearest train station from the Pot-au-Lait is the Liège-Palais train station.
- This furmeet is organised in a good spirit and we hope that everyone will have fun. So any negative behaviour can be sanctioned by a ban from the next Ouftimeets.
- MINORS ARE ONLY ALLOWED only if they are accompanied by an adult and under their responsability. They are not allowed to drink spirits and liquor if they are less than 18 years old, and beers and vines if they are less than 16 years old.
- You allow us to take pictures during the event and share them on the internet (we won’t tag them with your name).
- Palais des Congrès de Liège Esplanade de l’Europe, 2 4020 Liège.
- Musée de la Boverie: Parc de la Boverie / 4020, Liège. http://www.laboverie.com/
- Huggy’s Bar: Passage Lemonnier 22 / 4000, Liège. http://www.huggysbar.com
- Pot Au Lait: Rue Soeurs de Hasque 9 / 4000 Liège. https://www.facebook.com/lepotaulaitThe adresses are marked on this map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Igh4HOHORtFY-7KfSqWZ7uzHtIw&usp=sharing .