Update: 26/06/19 because of the heatwave, their won’t be a furwalk.
Liège, the fervent city is proud to welcome the furries for the Ouftimeet #15 that will happen on June 30, 2019.
We have invited some journalists for the fursuit walk, so wear your nicest clothes.
Registration is mandatory, even if you don’t come for the full day. Registrations are closed on June 25. Dear fursuiters, your registration is mandatory so that we can prepare enough snacks and water for you.
Picnic in the park!
- 11h00 : Let’s meet at the Place Charlemagne.
- 12h00 : Pique-Nique in the parc!
- 13h45 : Departure of the Fursuiters from the Boulevard Piercot.
- 14h15 : Group picture.
- 17h00: End of the Fursuit walk.
- 18h20: Games and drinks at the Pixels Café!
The furmeet officially ends at 20h30.
Programme for the Fursuiters
11h00 : Meeting at Tach’s place, Fursuiters can drop their stuff there. 11h40 : Everyone heads to the park. 12h45 : Back to the Boulevard Piercot to put the fursuits on. 13h45 : Departure of the Fursuiters from the Boulevard Piercot. 14h15 : Group Picture. 15h00 : First departure back to the appartment to remove the fursuits and get the stuff back. 16h00 : Second departure back to the appartment to remove the fursuits and get the stuff back. 17h00 : End of the fursuit walk. The last fursuiters can go back to the apartment. 18h00 : We all go the the Pixels Café.
Pixels Café: 2,5€-3€ per beer in average.
- We’ve got a Telegram Channel: telegram.me/Ouftimeet .
- Water bottles are freely offered to the fursuiters.
- Helpers, let also know who you are! We at least need one helper per Fursuiter.
- Bringing a digital camera is highly recommended!
- If you have any question or any problem contact us through our Ouftimeet page on Facebook or the contact form on the website.
- Most parking spots are metered and private parking facilities. If you don’t mind to walk a bit, you can park your car at the Palais des Congrès and then walk for 20-25 minutes or at the Parking at the Rue St Gilles, 104 (from 7:00 to 23:00) .
How to come by train
If you come by train, stop at Liège-Guillemins train-station. The nearest train station from the Pixels Café is the Liège-Palais train station.
- This furmeet is organised in a good spirit and we hope that everyone will have fun. So any negative behaviour can be sanctioned by a ban from the next Ouftimeets.
- MINORS ARE ONLY ALLOWED only if they are accompanied by an adult and under their responsibility. They are not allowed to drink spirits and liquor if they are less than 18 years old, and beers and vines if they are less than 16 years old.
- You allow us to take pictures during the event and share them on the internet (we won’t tag them with your name).
- Palais des Congrès de Liège: Esplanade de l’Europe 2,/4020 Liège.
- Parking Collège Saint Servais: Rue Saint Gilles 104/ 4000 Liège.
- Tach (Taverniers): Boulevard Piercot 30/42 / 4000 Liège
- Pixels Café: Rue du Mery 14 / 4000 Liège. facebook.com/pixelscafeliege